The Secret of Heavy Metal Detox: Getting Benefits from Things We Eat
The Importance of Heavy Metal Detox
When we discuss a body detoxification, it’s important not to disregard the heavy metal detox. Heavy metal is one of the most hazardous toxic substances that we frequently insensibly ingest it along with foods and beverages. Air we breathe and dental filings also can be the source of heavy metals entering into our body. There are several heavy metals elements such as lead, arsenic, cadmium and mercury.
How dangerous the heavy metal influences the body? The accumulated heavy metal can lead to organ miss function such as mental reducing and brain function slowing down. Hence performing a heavy metal detox is a recommended ways to avoid adversely effect of heavy metal intrusion
Heavy metals detox use chelating agents to make the heavy metals less active by creating a chemical bond with them. Then the chelated heavy metals are combined with the bloodstream and finally the heavy metals are excreted through liver and kidneys.
Agent for Heavy Metal Detox
Several nutrients have been known containing the chelating agents that we can consume them to perform a natural heavy metal detox. The next list describes the most popular nutrients and food containing chelating agents. They are including:
- N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine (NAC). It usually is contained in fresh garlic. It gives more sulfur and stimulates gluthaione and cysteine.
- Silymarin or milk thistle. It is helpful to eliminate heavy metals and used to detoxify your liver.
- Chlorella. This nutrient can be found in green algae. It contains beneficial ingredients in the form of cellulose microfibrils that useful in heavy metal detoxification.
- Cilantro. The real effect of cilantro is concerning body cells. It restores the normal function of body cells. So it aids the heavy metal detox process.
- Vitamins B6. It useful to prevent heavy metals intrusion in the body if you perform dental procedure.
- Mega H. It work by decreasing the cell fluid’s surface tension and by increasing the water conductivity in the body so it promote the detoxification process because the toxins include heavy metal are easier to be removed.
- Magnesium. It is one of the kinds of mineral that useful to promote body enzyme and immune system, so it encourages the detoxification process as well as removing unwanted heavy metal from the cells.
- Methionine. It increases lecithin and cysteine production which useful to detoxify the kidneys and liver from harmful materials include heavy metals.
If you strike a snag to find one by one all of ingredients for heavy metal detox, don’t worry! There are several products that have been formulated and contain most of the ingredients mentioned above. You can find and buy those products from the credible producer.
Please check out the other article related to heavy metal detox on Detox Foot Pads